Why not join us?
You can stay up-to-date with all our latest news with Facebook and Twitter. Just click on the links below!
Party Ideas & Your Party Pics
We want to hear from all you party people out there - please send us your party photos, party ideas, recipes or anything you feel is worth sharing with us!
Home-Made Lemonade For Hot , Lazy, Summer Days
What gorgeous weather we are all having of late and no better way to cool off and relax than to sip a super chilled home-made lemonade.
Great for BBQ's, Kids' parties and the Diamond Jubilee weekend
Follow our easy peasy recipe below for instant success.
You will need:
- 3 unwaxed lemons , roughly chopped
- 140g caster sugar
- 1litre cold water
- Fine slices of lemon and lime to finish
Tip the lemons, sugar and half the water into a food processor and blend until the lemon is finely chopped.
Pour the mixture into a sieve over a bowl, then press through as much juice as you can. Top up with the remaining water and serve with plain ice or frozen with slices of lemon and lime.
Chill and Serve
Why not select from our stylish range of party glasses and cups to complete the mood? Fluorescent pink tumblers or our retro Belle and Boo or Union Jack cups ...... and a vintage straw....
Deliciously cool !!
Hi Astrid, a BIG BIG thank you from Partytable for sending in this photo of your gorgeous party treats presented in our Cute Kitten Cupcake set.
They look amazing and delicious.
Ahoy there! Here's a great video on how to make Pirate Party Hats out of old newspapers. A great way to keep kids entertained during a party - and not too much mess! Boys and girls all love to dress up as pirates, and you can see our great range of pirate accessories and pirate tableware on our Pirate Party theme pages.
SUNSHINE LEMON COOKIES
Here’s a simple, easy-to-do, tasty recipe full of citrus Mediterranean notes to blow the winter blues away. Either parcel up in our treat kits and give as gifts or keep as delicious nibbles at home.
They would also make fab Valentine’s Day treats - just use a heart-shaped cutter.
YOU WILL NEED
Zest of 1 Lemon
175g Plain Flour
1) Set the oven to 180C / Gas Mark 4
2) Combine the flour and lemon Zest in a bowl
3) Now rub in the butter until it resembles fine breadcrumbs
4) Add the caster sugar and bring the mixture together to form a dough
5) Carefully roll the dough out until it is approx 1/2 cm thick
6) Using your cookie cutter of choice- a Heart for Valentine's Day would be perfect- cut out the biscuits
7 Place on a baking tray and cook for 6- 10 min
8) Cool on a wire rack
Once cool pack into treat bags or place in air tight container .
Word is Santa's getting sick of cookies and milk.
So here is Partytable's Top 5 snacks to leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve - pleeese!!
1. Pepperoni pizza (with extra jalapenos - hot enough to eat cold)
2. Brie and Camembert with crackers and a good glass of red wine
3. Eggnog - it's a drink and snack all in one. Result!
4. Cheese and onion crisps and a gin and tonic (slimline obviously - stick to the diet..)
5. Smoked ham and mustard sandwich, pickles on the side and a glass of beer. No kisses tonight Santa, with that mustard breath!
Yum. Looking forward to Christmas Eve already....
So hurry, get organised for Christmas and the New Year, and save yourself some time and money!